Academy music students have the opportunity to perform in at least 2 recitals per year. Recitals are not required but highly recommended! Recitals at the Oak Creek Salvation Army occur toward the end of each school-year session: fall and spring. Students from both the Oak Creek and Franklin locations perform together at all Academy concerts. Students do not pay extra to be involved in these performances. Costs are included in tuition. The performances are FREE for family and friends to attend, and are open to the public. Our music recital dates are posted by September 1st for our fall and spring performances. We will email more details closer to the recital date.
Upcoming Academy Concerts:
Spring Recital 2018: Sunday, May 20th @ Oak Creek Salvation Army – 8853 S. Howell Ave.
The recital begins at 1:00 p.m. and will include multiple acts (2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., & 4:00 p.m., etc.) depending on the number of performers. Each act will last about an hour.
Winter Recital 2018: Date and Time TBD (December 2018)
- Our recitals are the perfect venue for you or your child to show family and friends the results of months of learning and practice.
- Our recitals are organized and designed to eliminate “stage fright” and help performers build self esteem.
- At our music recitals, students get exposed to new musical styles and instruments. The recitals help students stay motivated, encouraged and interested by seeing the progress of their peers.
- Our recitals will provide your family with great memories that will last a lifetime.
- Call us today and soon your whole family will be enjoying music in a whole new way.
When it is time to purchase music books for your private lesson, APA offers 2 easy options:
1 – We order your books for you. You will be charged a $3 service fee for this option.
2– You can purchase your books through another site or a store of your choosing.
For questions regarding options for purchasing music books, please call us at 414-768-0101