The Academy of Performing Arts © 2022 – All Rights Reserved
Dance… No one does it better than APA. Pick and choose your dance classes from below and register online!
SCHOOL YEAR DANCE CLASS REGISTRATION
Our School Year schedule follows the 10 month school year (September-June), and is broken into Fall and Spring Sessions.
To learn more about the different styles of dance we offer, click the “Dance Style Descriptions” button below!
TIP: Scroll down below the age buttons on mobile to see the classes!
Join us for a NEW fall musical class!
This class, for students ages 5 to 18, will meet twice a week to learn behind-the-scenes technical production skills, musical theater choreography & singing, teamwork, and acting & performance skills. All while making friends! Concluding in A performance of The Wizard of Oz!
Cost: $299 per student
**If you'd like to split the class cost into a payment plan, please skip entering your payment info when registering and email [email protected] to let us know!
Early bird special: $20 off if you sign up by Sept. 21st
Costume & Prop Fee (charged Nov. 1st): $50 per student
Class Dates: Oct. 3rd - Dec. 9
Class Days & Times: Mondays & Fridays from 5:30-7:30 pm in our Franklin location
Performance Date: Sunday, Dec. 11
Deadline to Sign Up: Sept. 28th
Existing Customer Portal Login – log in using your email address to register for Classes. You can also reset your password if needed.
New to our Portal? Watch this quick video to see how to access and manage your account with us: Watch Video
- Click on the link next to the class you would like to register your first child for. A secure registration form will open.
- Complete the form and submit with your credit card information. Our office staff will review your registration and make any necessary adjustments to your registration fee or tuition fee.
- Once all discounts are applied, your credit card will be charged and you will receive notification of your payment within 1-3 business days.
- First month’s payment is required to complete the registration along with our yearly membership fee. Tuition will be prorated if you start after the 1st of the month.
APA reserves the right to change, combine, or cancel classes based on enrollment. We will contact you if this situation should arise and work with you to find another class for your child.
- Annual Membership fee: $30 individual / $40 for families*
- Tuition Costs: Listed tuition prices refer to the monthly fee, NOT by the number of classes in the month.
-The monthly fee will remain the same whether it is a long or short lesson month.
-You will stay enrolled each month throughout the session unless you notify our office otherwise.
-Tuition must be paid by automatic bank account debit or automatic credit card payment. Tuition will be debited on the fifteenth of every month to pre-pay for the upcoming month with your last payment on 5/15 (for the school year session).
- Registration: Payment for the first month (and any applicable membership fees) are due at the time of registration to hold the class spot.
- Our School Year Schedule stays consistent throughout the 10 month school year (September-June), but you are only committed on a month-to-month basis. Classes meet once a week. Almost all of our students stay the entire year so they are able to participate in both of our exciting performances in December and June! To withdraw from any classes a parent or guardian must complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by the front desk by the 14th of the previous month to discontinue any classes or private lessons. If you do NOT notify us by the 14th of the previous month, tuition will be charged on the 15th and cannot be refunded. All withdrawals require a 2-week notice.
- Our School Year Session starts September 6th-June 12th.
- Registration is open for students to participate in our Winter Showcase until October 15th. Registration will open again January 1st-February 15th for students to perform in our Spring Showcase.
- Our Dance Dress Rehearsals will be held June 14th-16th with our Showcases being held June 17th and 18th.
Classes will not be held on select Holidays. Click here to view our calendar!
Please note, discounts are applied manually by the front-desk before your billing cycle begins.
- Multiple classes a week: 2nd class receives 20% off, 3rd class and any additional class receives 30% off.
- Sibling Discount: 10% off the less expensive class.
We ask that dance students wear dance attire in class. Click HERE to view our dance dress code!