Academy music students have the opportunity to perform in at least 2 recitals per year. Recitals are not required but highly recommended! Recitals at the Oak Creek Salvation Army occur toward the end of each school-year session: fall and spring. Students from both the Oak Creek and Franklin locations perform together at all Academy concerts. Our music recital dates are posted by September 1st for our fall and spring performances. We will email more details closer to the recital date.
Upcoming Academy Concerts:
VIRTUAL Winter Recital 2020 – Saturday, December 5th & Sunday, December 6th
Spring Recital 2021 – Sunday, June 13th – TBD if virtual or in-person
The recitals typically begin at 1:00 p.m. and will include multiple acts (2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., & 4:00 p.m., etc.) depending on the number of performers. Each act will last about an hour.
- Our recitals are the perfect venue for you or your child to show family and friends the results of months of learning and practice.
- Our recitals are organized and designed to eliminate “stage fright” and help performers build self esteem.
- At our music recitals, students get exposed to new musical styles and instruments. The recitals help students stay motivated, encouraged and interested by seeing the progress of their peers.
- Our recitals will provide your family with great memories that will last a lifetime.
- Call us today and soon your whole family will be enjoying music in a whole new way.
When it is time to purchase music books for your private lesson, APA offers 2 easy options:
1 – We order your books for you. You will be charged a $3 service fee for this option.
2– You can purchase your books through another site or a store of your choosing.
For questions regarding options for purchasing music books, please call us at 414-768-0101